DSB Demo Program
DSB knows that it can be tough for parents to spend $350 on a bat without seeing it themselves. You have read all the great reviews and the word of mouth praise, but what if they do not like it? So for the cost of shipping both ways, we have a demo program on THE BELOW BATS, where you can try out any of these bats for one week. We do require a credit card and copy of a driver’s license to secure the bat.
Here are the highlights:
• You will have about 7 days to use the bat. We allow a 14 day period from
ship-out to receipt back of the bat.
• You agree that you will be charged the retail price of the bat if the
above is not met. If this should happen we do not charge your card without
speaking with you.
• We currently have demos on the War, Swag, 2-piece Swag, and Lady Swag
• We prefer that you demo just one bat, but understand there can be times
when you need to decide between 2 different sizes or models.
• We do allow team demos which requires a further conversation with us.
• We strongly encourage demoing our bat on the field to see its true advantage
when it comes to distance on the ball.
• Download the PDF below to your desktop and fill it out. You may conveniently
place images on the PDF for your license and credit card by using Adobe
• Editing the PDF and adding images is convenient with the “tools” options in
“Adobe Acrobat.” Once you have filled out your form and uploaded your
images to it, you may email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please allow 5-7 Business Days to process the demo request.
• Please feel free to use a password on your pdf while sending us your password in
a separate email.
• We take your confidential information very seriously, so all data that we collect is
shredded and scrubbed after the return of the bat. We have sent out hundreds of
demos with this process, so rest assured that all of your information is
safeguarded and not stored anywhere, where it can be hacked or compromised.
• AVAILABLE BATS – BASEBALL: SWAG, SWAG 2PC, WAR, WAR PLATINUM and MADE.
• FASTPITCH: LADY SWAG, MIDNIGHT